Thank you for thinking of Down East as your media partner for your event.
Down East sponsors events produced by a non-profit (501c3) organization or events that work to support a 501c3. All sponsorships are in-kind contributions from Down East with media support to help promote events. The value of the media deliverables is equal to the sponsor level.
All media deliverables are a mix of options that best suit the event, what we have available, and the most relevant audience. The media options include, and are not limited to, print, digital, social, and email.
At the actual event, Down East may or may not be present with either a booth or staff. Down East does not have the resources to attend all events, but all efforts will be made to have a presence.
Down East has a ticketing platform, 207tix.com, that is free to use and all events that use the ticketing platform get additional exposure to our audience by digital promotions.
- All sponsorships require approval from the publisher.
- Preference is given to organizations that also advertise with Down East.
- Preference is also given to organizations that use 207tix.com for their ticketing.
- A maximum of 12 events will be chosen throughout the course of the year.
- Down East expects first-right of refusal for the following year.
- Request that all deliverables are commensurate with the sponsor level.
- Exclusivity as the only Maine-based glossy magazine sponsor. Newsprint, television, and radio sponsors would not conflict. In fact, we encourage the organization to engage other media partners to ensure a successful event.
- Tickets to attend the event and/or booth space.
- Upon event conclusion, organization to provide a report on the deliverables, size of the event, recognition for Down East, and anything noteworthy.
To Apply Send the Following:
- 501c3 description
- Event description, history, and other sponsors
- Sponsor deck
- What level of sponsorship you would like for Down East
Advertising@downeast.com – 207-594-9544 – P.O. Box 679, Camden, ME 04843