Each month, Down East magazine evokes and illuminates the spirit and culture of Maine through stunning photography, beautiful storytelling, and quality journalism. Starting with our first issue in August 1954, we have honestly reflected the beauty and the authenticity that make this state like no other. Plus, in every issue you’ll find articles on Maine life, people, places, businesses, restaurants, and much more. Download full issues of Down East and explore the magazine of Maine on your phone or tablet and stay connected with the Pine Tree state no matter where you are.
– Offers in app purchases: 12-month subscription (12 issues) – $19.99 (automatically renewed until canceled) 6-month subscription (6 issues) – $12.99 (automatically renewed until canceled) – Single issue – $3.99 (no automatic renewal)
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
12-month subscription (12 issues) – $19.99 (automatically renewed until canceled) 6-month subscription (6 issues) – $12.99 (automatically renewed until canceled) – Single issue – $3.99 (no automatic renewal)
If you have a print + digital subscription or a digital only subscription you purchased from us directly (Not though iTunes) you can view your digital subscription using this link.
1. I updated to the newest version of the app, and now I can not access my old issues on iOS.
With the new version of the Down East Magazine app, you many need to “restore purchases”.
2. I bought a subscription though Apple iTunes. How do I View, change, or cancel your subscriptions?
This is for Apple only. Please follow the link below.
3. How do I sign into the app for my subscription?
You can use the Subscriptions link in the menu on the top left hand of the app.
If you have any other questions, please email us email@example.com