Each month, Down East magazine evokes and illuminates the spirit and culture of Maine through stunning photography, beautiful storytelling, and quality journalism. Starting with our first issue in August 1954, we have honestly reflected the beauty and the authenticity that make this state like no other. Plus, in every issue you’ll find articles on Maine life, people, places, businesses, restaurants, and much more. Download full issues of Down East and explore the magazine of Maine on your tablet and stay connected with the Pine Tree state no matter where you are.
Get Down East for your iPad at the app store. 12-month subscription (12 issues) – $19.99 (automatically renewed until canceled) 6-month subscription (6 issues) – $12.99 (automatically renewed until canceled) 1-month subscription (1 issue) – $2.99 (automatically renewed until canceled) Single issue – $3.99 (no automatic renewal)
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Get Down East on your Android Tablet with Google Play Single issue only – $3.99 ( $2.99 for back issues older than 2013 )