- September 1
- The Landing at Pine Point
- Scarborough, Maine
Join us for the Down East Art of Giving Gala, presented by Northbridge, celebrating the Maine Arts Community and supporting four charities.
Our 3rd annual Art of Giving will be an amazing evening of fine food, drinks, and entertainment.
- ✧ Maine wine by Cellardoor Winery
- ✧ Maine beer by Allagash Brewing Company
- ✧ Signature cocktail from Maine Craft Distilling
- ✧ Live music by the Larry Williams Band
- ✧ A special performance by The Maine Youth Rock Orchestra
- ✧ A performance by Circus Maine
- ✧ Food provided by The Black Tie Company
- ✧ Red carpet shots with Photo Camper and Gingersnap Photography
- ✧ Uber discount code ArtofGiving2016
Plus, you’ll have the chance to win one of four works of Maine art.
The Artists & Their Works
Note: The artworks have been sized to fit uniformly on screen
Each admission ticket provides you with the chance to win one of the four original pieces of art – valued collectively at more than $10,000 – thanks to the generous support of our Community Outreach & Raffle Sponsor, the Penobscot Bay YMCA.
Tickets (includes all food and beverages, based on age) are $75 standard / $100 VIP. Limited number of tickets available. On sale now at artofgiving2016.brownpapertickets.com. Net proceeds from ticket sales benefits the community organizations selected by each artist. Contact us with questions at [email protected] or 800.766.1670.
All summer in Down East magazine, we’ll be introducing you to this year’s artists and the charities they’ve chosen to support. Pick up a copy at your favorite newstand today.